Live Threat Management
SE EventWatch captures and alerts our team of security professionals when malicious network activity is detected. Delivered from our SOC 2 compliant services and facilities, we enable you to achieve the benefits of an advanced Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution without the need for capital investment and without burdening your existing IT resources.
24×7 security management requires planning, execution, response and the auditing of all activities. When it happens, SE EventWatch provides the execution of enterprise log management and incident response to a security event. Best practices require a third-party provide planning and auditing service to assure we, as a service provider, deliver the level of protection your organization requires.
SE EventWatch provides;
- Real-Time capture and evaluation of log data and alerting.
- Expertise with SIEM application ensuring it is optimally configured for your network and security needs.
- Dedicated and trained security professionals who keep up-to-date on the rapidly changing threat landscape.
- 24×7 monitoring and incident response.
- Review of daily log data looking for trends that may be a precursor to an attack.
- Fine tuning and adjusting alerts and/or log data parsing rules as needed.
- Execution of non-intrusive vulnerability scans to assure that any network changes have not resulted in a new risk.
- Optionally, SE EventWatch can include state of the art firewalls with IPS and an additional layer of anti-malware/spyware filtering.
SE EventWatch also provides regulatory and standards based reporting to support an incident investigation, including;
- Change management so you know who, what, when, and where network changes were made while capturing the previous configuration of devices.
- Access via a client portal to a full set of your data, events and reports.
- Fulfill auditor’s request for information by running one of over 800 reports keyed to the specific rule within FISMA, GLBA, HIPPA, NERC, SOX or the common report set under COBIT.