SE Network Admin
Skilled Network Administrators Without Full Time Employee Costs
Maintaining your network infrastructure and addressing operational IT needs requires access to a skilled network engineer who is familiar with your environment, and your business. SE Network Admin service provides both a primary and a secondary network administrator to fill this critical role. Backed by our experienced team of engineers, you will never find yourself without knowledgeable support for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
A key benefit of our network administration service is our proprietary Network Admin Checklist that has been built and continually improved over the last 25 years. This list ensures that all the critical parameters of your environment are reviewed monthly and any issues that are found are either addressed, or escalated for resolution. The outcome is the consistent performance and stability of your network, and technological foresight prior to expensive downtime.
SE Network Admin service offers:
- Scalable systems administration services to meet your technical and financial requirements
- Regularly scheduled technical engagements to reduce overall operating expense
- A structured proactive approach to network management
- The right amount of regular onsite network administration without the cost of a full time resource
- Regular remote and onsite support in order to free up your own IT resources to focus on core application support and other business technology needs
- SE Network Admin compliments SE Monitoring, SE Help Desk and SE Critical Care to provide a turnkey IT solution.