Proactive Remote Network Management
SE Monitoring provides predictable uptime at a predictable cost. We install probes and agents to monitor the health of your network, capture key metrics (e.g., disk space availability, CPU utilization, server room temperature, and bandwidth utilization), alert you of potential issues, and dispatch resources when necessary. SE Monitoring also includes automated server patching which protects your servers from recently discovered security vulnerabilities. Systems Engineering (SE) watches your network, reports on your network, alerts on any network vulnerabilities and remediates potential issues automatically.
SE Monitoring provides 24×7 remote network management. This allows our team of experts to address issues before they result in costly network downtime. If a failure does occur, diagnostic tools are already in place so that we can solve the problem – quickly. We also know that different organizations have different response requirements and we offer either extended business hours from 5am to 10pm Monday through Friday or the full 24x7x365.
Tailored to meet your needs, SE Monitoring:
- Provides an automated patching service to protect against Windows server vulnerabilities
- Captures key metrics and up-to-date records for compliance reporting
- Frees up internal IT teams to focus on business-specific innovation instead of system maintenance
- Assures availability of your critical line of business applications
- Provides a platform to enable capacity planning with an option of automating corrective measures
- Can be bundled with SE Critical Care, our IT service response solution, for immediate network repairs and remediation when needed
- Controls IT costs with a fixed price agreement