At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service.
We have immediate availability for a Technology Consultant to join our growing Advisory Services team. Our Technology Consultants work with clients throughout Maine and New Hampshire to deliver professional consultative services in a variety of areas, including technology strategy, information security, compliance, risk management, business continuity, and IT best practices.
- Provide strategic CIO level consultation to clients taking a strong leadership role to facilitate the development of critical business documents and policies.
- Assemble, analyze, and deliver comprehensive IT assessments and make appropriate recommendations.
- Provide guidance and context in prioritizing and determining complexity of cultural and technological problems.
- Identify and communicate recommended security and business continuity controls, plans, and deficiencies for clients
- Develop and maintain information security, acceptable use, and mobile device policies for clients.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of business continuity plans, risk assessments, and help identify compliance gaps.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BS or similar with 5-10 years progressive experience. CISSP or similar preferred.
- 1-3 years consulting experience strongly preferred, previous experience working with “C-suite” also preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security suite highly desired.
- Must be an excellent written and oral communicator with strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience with HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, and/or NIST compliance a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational, negotiation, and management abilities.
- Must be customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about delivering innovative solutions.
EMPLOYEE-OWNED AND PROUD
Located in the heart of the Old Port, Systems Engineering, voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2018, is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Generous 401k matching contribution (50% on the first 6%)
- Dynamic, fun company culture
- 3 weeks PTO, 7 holidays and 2 optional holidays annually
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company provided Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid parking
- Business casual work attire