At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service. We are growing, and are looking to expand our Operations team!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst for our Maine and New Hampshire territories. The Senior Analyst will work with clients throughout Maine and New Hampshire to deliver professional consultative services in a variety of areas, including technology strategy, information security, compliance, risk management, business continuity, and IT best practices.
- BA or BS degree required. MBA, MS, and/or at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, negotiation, and management abilities.
- Experience with HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, and/or NIST compliance is a plus.
- Experiencing facilitating/conducting risk assessments is highly desired.
- Customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about delivering innovative solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Take a strong leadership role with clients to facilitate the development of critical business documents and policies. This typically involves leading clients’ C-Suite to produce the desired outcomes.
- Provide strategic CIO level consultation to clients. Work independently with clients to ensure an appropriate technology and security posture is developed and maintained.
- Assemble, analyze, and deliver comprehensive IT assessments documenting “State of the State” for clients and making appropriate recommendations. Provide guidance and context in prioritizing and determining complexity of cultural and technological challenges and opportunities.
- Identify and communicate recommended security and business continuity controls, plans, and deficiencies for clients.
- Develop and maintain information security, acceptable use, and mobile device policies for clients. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of business continuity plans, risk assessments, and help identify compliance gaps.
Recently voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees!
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan serves as an additional retirement vehicle-the company’s success is your success)
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities
For immediate consideration, click here to apply.
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.