Are you searching for a place where you can use your advanced engineering skillset to help clients solve technical problems by designing technical solutions? Perhaps you are seeking a company with an outstanding company culture that strives to deliver exceptional customer service and quality engineering? If so, Systems Engineering is the company for you!
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service. We are growing and we are looking to expand our engineering staff to meet our clients’ needs and support our company mission.
As such, we are seeking a Network Engineer with the following technical experience:
Must have an Associates degree with a technology emphasis or a High School diploma and a minimum of three years professional experience (two years in a service-based environment is preferred), with advanced knowledge of our core technologies, including:
- Active Directory, Exchange, and Terminal Services technologies,
- Familiarity of SAN storage solutions is required,
- Understanding of VMWare virtualization technology and Citrix is required,
- A valid Microsoft certification (MCP, MCSA, MCSE) is strongly preferred,
- A+ or Network+ certification preferred,
- Demonstrated experience with the installation and maintenance of network systems,
- Must have a valid driver’s license,
Recently voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) serves as an additional retirement vehicle – the company’s success is your success
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities
For immediate consideration, please visit our careers page to apply. (NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.)
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.