Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 Analyst
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service. We are growing and are looking to expand our Applications team!
We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint/Office 365 Analyst for our Portland, Maine office. The key responsibilities of the SharePoint/Office 365 Analyst is to work with clients to understand current business processes, document management methodologies, develop and map recommendations for business process improvements, document management approaches, and manage implementation of these recommendations.
- Associates Degree with a technology emphasis or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor Degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer service excellence; 5-7 years’ Business Analyst or in the application of technology to business operational issues.
- Demonstrated experience in user support and/or training with a minimum of three years functioning in a formal program, project management, or IT environment.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Office365, and Microsoft Visio is optimal; experience with SharePoint/Office365 design and development testing is desired.
- Must possess outstanding analytical problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify the business needs of both clients and stakeholders to help determine solutions to business problems.
- Assess current state business processes; document the current As-Is and the future To-Be business process and models (perform gap analysis as needed).
- Drive the successful development and implementation of enterprise SharePoint/Office 365 environment.
- Facilitate focus groups and/or primary customer research to determine requirements and set priorities.
- Support the planning design, and development of education and training in collaboration with project team stakeholders.
- Work with the sales team to identify leads and close with customers to drive growth of the SharePoint line of business.
Recently voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees!
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan serves as an additional retirement vehicle-the company’s success is your success)
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities
For immediate consideration, click here to apply.
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.