Sales Support Representative
Are you seeking a sales administrative support role that is challenging, fast-paced, and within the technology field? Perhaps you are seeking a company with an outstanding company culture that strives to deliver exceptional customer service and quality engineering? If so, Systems Engineering is looking for you!
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative.
- Experience in a customer service, support, or sales role.
- Must have high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and an interest in Information Technology.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written) for interactions with external clients, sales representatives, and internal resources/management.
- Proficiency with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborative and connected support resource for assigned accounts.
- Administer and manage reoccurring revenue streams, service agreements and renewal processes, including initial documentation review and revisions. In addition, generate regular utilization and profitability reports.
- Maintain an ongoing and accurate funnel of quotes and order statuses through daily communication and regular meetings.
- Seek and achieve relevant certifications such as Microsoft License Expert and Cisco Sales Expert.
- Pursue client needs assertively and follow-up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
Recently voted one the Best Places to Work, SE is a company that takes care of its employees!
- Generous 401k matching contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan serves as an additional retirement vehicle – the company’s success is your success)
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities
For immediate consideration, please visit our careers page to apply.
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.