Help Desk Technician
Are you searching for a place where you can use your in-depth technical experience with troubleshooting to provide front line support to end users? Perhaps you are seeking a company with an outstanding company culture that strives to deliver exceptional customer service and quality engineering? If so, Systems Engineering may be the place for you!
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician with the following technical experience:
Associates Degree with a technology emphasis or two years of related experience is required. Minimum of two years of experience in a high-volume professional services help desk environment providing support in areas such as desktop hardware and software applications, network printing, and anti-virus/anti-malware is also required including:
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting with Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, Windows 8, and Exchange 2007-2010.
- Understanding of Windows Server (2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2).
- Demonstrated understanding of networking technology and troubleshooting procedures.
- Experience working with Citrix is preferred.
- Experience with VMware and Cisco Telephony is preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve software problems.
- Accurately update and maintain client documentation with the Client Documentation database.
- Make time entries promptly, thoroughly, and accurately to ensure company profitability and meet billable utilization goals for the position.
- Provide remote training to users on hardware and software applications.
- Escalate unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate IT support group.
Recently voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) serves as an additional retirement vehicle-the company’s success is your success
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities.
For immediate consideration, complete our online career application form. (NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.)
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.