Help Desk Technician
Are you searching for a place where you can use your in-depth technical experience with troubleshooting to provide front line support to end users? Perhaps you are seeking a company with an outstanding company culture that strives to deliver exceptional customer service and quality engineering? If so, Systems Engineering may be the place for you!
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician with the following technical experience:
Associates Degree with a technology emphasis or two years of related experience is required. Minimum of two years of experience in a high-volume professional services help desk environment providing support in areas such as desktop hardware and software applications, network printing, and anti-virus/anti-malware is also required including:
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting with Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, Windows 8, and Exchange 2007-2010.
- Understanding of Windows Server (2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2).
- Demonstrated understanding of networking technology and troubleshooting procedures.
- Experience working with Citrix is preferred.
- Experience with VMware and Cisco Telephony is preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve software problems.
- Accurately update and maintain client documentation with the Client Documentation database.
- Make time entries promptly, thoroughly, and accurately to ensure company profitability and meet billable utilization goals for the position.
- Provide remote training to users on hardware and software applications.
- Escalate unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate IT support group.
Recently voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) serves as an additional retirement vehicle-the company’s success is your success
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities.
For immediate consideration, complete our online career application form.
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.