Customer Service Representative
Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding customer service opportunity?
At Systems Engineering (SE), our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service.
If you’re a customer service professional who is a self-starter, a multi-tasker, and possesses strong organizational skills, this might be the role for you.
SE is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative in our Portland office. The Customer Service Representative will maintain Systems Engineering’s service request relationship with clients, provide an extraordinary customer experience, help to retain customers, and assist in generating repeat revenue for the company.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience, with at least three years of Customer Service experience in a professional services industry.
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to effectively listen, comprehend, and communicate with clients, staff, and vendors.
- Must be professional and articulate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport under pressure, listen attentively, ask good questions, and be an effective team player.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple tasks with a high attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Embrace total ownership accountability of all service requests, delivering exceptional customer service from initial customer service request to final resolution.
- Utilize the PSA system (Autotask) to manage service requests and create tickets in response to communications received from clients, Account Managers, and employees.
- Coordinate and schedule required technical resources to respond to a variety of routine and/or complex IT issues.
- Regularly follow-up with technical resources to ensure lingering issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure a positive customer experience and satisfaction.
- Participate fully in the problem management and resolution process. Provide limited customer service support in response to basic client questions. Collaborate with other staff and support resources to resolve client problems.
- Advocate for the clients and escalate when incidents are not receiving proper response.
- Maintain and post after-hours, on-call schedule to support clients.
- Meet and comply with all company policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding security compliance.
- Perform other tasks in response to daily business needs and as directed.
Recently voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, SE is a company that takes care of its employees!
- Generous 401k matching contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan serves as an additional retirement vehicle – the company’s success is your success)
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities
For immediate consideration, please visit our Careers page to apply. (NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.)
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.