At Systems Engineering, we have strong roots in the legal industry: some of our first clients were law firms when we were founded in 1988. We understand your business drivers and have knowledge of industry-relevant technologies. We know the importance of time and billing, accounting, document management, and practice management applications. We also know attorneys and legal team members having a growing need to access to an array of mobile solutions, database query research tools, and real-time document retrieval. With such unique IT needs, we know how to work with you to align your IT requirements with your firm’s strategic goals to optimize your IT investment. We give you the freedom to focus on your clients. With SE as your IT partner, we can help you to get ahead of the constant changes in the technology landscape by:
- Delivering a reliable and secure IT infrastructure
- Providing remote access from any location – including the courtroom – on any device
- Deploying video conferencing tools that provide face-to-face intra-office meetings, eliminating costly travel time
- Securing your confidential client case data against unauthorized access as well as security event and log management and reporting
- Helping you comply with HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, plus other regulatory requirements as a business associate
- Providing long-term technology planning and strategy to ensure technology delivers you a competitive advantage
- Keeping your time and billing applications up and available.
SE recommended IT services for Law Firms:
SE Clean Mail provides an arsenal of technologies with multiple layersof analysis to determine the probability that an email is SPAM.
SE Encrypt protects sensitive client information over unsecured email.
SE Essentials offers comprehensive IT services at a predictable, per-user, per-month rate.
SE EventWatch® is a proactive security, log management and incident response service to stop malicious activity on your network.
SE Secure is a multi-layered technology defense with active network monitoring.