Systems Engineering (SE) has extensive experience providing healthcare IT and cybersecurity solutions to providers, hospitals and health systems. For over 25 years, our team has worked with various healthcare organizations and their Business Associates offering the highest level of IT support and services. The evolving healthcare regulatory and reimbursement landscape is putting ever increasing demands on your organization, your technology solutions and your IT budget. We work with you to forecast your needs, develop technology plans, and optimize IT investments to minimize operational and financial risks to your organization. SE helps you address these challenges by:
- Delivering reliable, comprehensive network access and uptime
- Supporting and ensuring uptime of core business applications such as NextGen® Healthcare, eClinicalWorks®, Centricity™ EMR, athenahealth©, Orion HealthTM, or PACSHealth® solutions, plus more
- Keeping you ahead of the changing requirements associated with the Affordable Care Act and Meaningful Use healthcare applications
- Providing project management and skilled engineering teams so IT projects are completed on time and on budget
- Providing managed security solutions to maintain HIPAA compliance and implement best practices for protecting Electronic Patient Health Information (EPHI)
SEs recommended IT services for healthcare organizations:
SE CleanMail provides an arsenal of technologies with multiple layers of analysis to determine if email is unwanted or a security risk.
SE Desktop Defense applies critical network security patches on a regular and timely basis to avoid vulnerabilities that arise from unpatched applications.
SE Encrypt meets regulatory compliance guidelines and/or state privacy laws by securing confidential information in transmission.
SE EventWatch® is a proactive security, log management and incident response service to stop malicious activity with historical event data.
SE PolicyAdvisor ensures your cybersecurity and business continuity policies are available, tested and maintained on an annual basis.
SE Security Awareness Training educates your employees on best practices in safeguarding sensitive information such as PHI / EHR.