Systems Engineering (SE) understands that government and public sector agencies use network communications including VoIP and other IP-based solutions to accelerate decision-making, improve service effectiveness, and to protect citizens. In addition to the obvious 24×7 requirements of public safety and EMS departments, more local governments are providing 24 hour services to citizens and always-on access for teleworkers and mobile end users. SE helps governments and public agencies strengthen their IT infrastructures, improve productivity, control costs and generate a positive return on investment in information technology. SE Managed IT and IT Security services help government and public sector agencies:
- Find comfort in a fixed, known, affordable budget
- Gain access to experienced staff with a wide range of skill sets
- Achieve higher uptime, increasing end-user productivity
- Protects vital data against unauthorized access
- Procurement strategies leveraging manufacture channels specific to the needs of the government market
- Achieve aggressive uptime SLA for your public safety requirements through our IT response services.
SE recommended IT services for Government:
SE Critical Care 24×7 coverage and response, safeguarding you from unplanned and unbudgeted network repairs.
SE Encrypt protects sensitive information over unsecured email.
SE Essentials offers comprehensive IT services at a predictable, per-user, per-month rate.
SE Security Awareness Training strengthens your ‘human firewall’ to better avoid data breaches and malware infections.