At Systems Engineering, we’ve learned from our years of experience supporting Credit Unions, that when relieved of the burden of maintaining and managing their internal IT networks, Credit Unions find the freedom to focus on delivering superior member service, explore and implement innovative member applications, and improve operational efficiencies. With SE solutions, Credit Unions are finding it possible to reduce operational expenses while improving service delivery.
We offer a variety of affordable services and solutions to meet Credit Unions’ unique technology demands. Whether you need assistance completing an IT project or are looking for comprehensive IT support, SE:
- Maximizes uptime of your inter-branch and ATM networks
- Augments your internal IT staff
- Provides secure SOC 2 certified hosting services of your data
- Creates secure IT environments that meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements
- Supports the technology needs of your core applications such as Episys®, Fiserv®, FedLine®, web-based lending applications and teller peripherals
- Simplifies regulatory compliance under NCUA and state agencies through our compliance-based managed services
- Improves Inter-branch communications with innovative technologies that enhance member service
SE recommended IT services for Credit Unions:
SE Essentials offers comprehensive IT services at a predictable, per-user, per-month rate.
SE EventWatch® is a proactive security, log management and incident response service to stop malicious activity with historical event data.
SE Secure is a multi-layered technology defense with active network monitoring.
SE Security Awareness Training strengthens your ‘human firewall’ to better avoid data breaches and malware infections.