Systems Engineering has decades of experience building and supporting highly available networks for the banking industry. We work with our banking clients to ensure their core banking applications, branch offices and ATM networks are always available. Whether you need assistance with completing an IT project or are looking for long term IT support, our services will;
- Manage and actively monitor your IT infrastructure in order to maximize network uptime
- Ensure the successful deployment and support of your critical applications, such as Jack Henry or FISERV solutions
- Deliver Project Management services to complete projects on time and on budget
- Protect your vital data against unauthorized access
- Provide compliance based security log management, alerting, remediating and regulatory reporting as a service
- Provide secure SOC 2 certified hosting services in our data centers
- Create secure IT environments that meet Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements
SE recommended IT services for Banks:
SE Essentials offers comprehensive IT service at a predictable, per-user, per-month rate.
SE EventWatch® is a proactive security, log management and incident response service to stop malicious activity on your network.
SE Secure is a multi-layered technology defense with active network monitoring.
SE PolicyAdvisor ensures your cybersecurity and business continuity policies are available, tested and maintained on an annual basis.
SE Security Awareness Training strengthens your ‘human firewall’ to better avoid data breaches and malware infections.
Business Continuity Plan service challenges your plan to find what works and, more importantly, what doesn’t