Systems Engineering has decades of experience building and supporting highly available networks for the banking industry. We work with our banking clients to ensure their core banking applications, branch offices and ATM networks are always available. Whether you need assistance with completing an IT project or are looking for long term IT support, our team;
- Manages and actively monitors your IT infrastructure in order to maximize network uptime
- Ensures the successful deployment and support of your critical applications, such as Jack Henry or FISERV solutions
- Offers Project Management services to complete projects on time and on budget
- Protects your vital data against unauthorized access
- Provides compliance based security log management, alerting, remediating and regulatory reporting as a service
- Provides secure SOC 2 certified hosting services in our data centers
- Creates secure IT environments that meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements
SE recommended IT services for Banks:
SE Essentials offers comprehensive IT service at a predictable, per-user, per-month rate.
SE EventWatch® is a proactive security, log management and incident response service to stop malicious activity on your network.
SE Secure is a multi-layered technology defense with active network monitoring.
SE Security Awareness Training strengthens your ‘human firewall’ to better avoid data breaches and malware infections.