Accounting & Wealth Management Firms
Systems Engineering understands that accountants and wealth managers face real challenges when it comes to comprehensive and compliant computer networks all while trying to manage the bottom line. We have experienced professionals and industry leading IT services for CPA’s and Wealth Managers to help you tackle your technology challenges. Whether you need assistance with completing an IT project or are looking for long term IT support, our team:
- Delivers reliable, comprehensive network uptime
- Creates secure IT environments that meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI), and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) requirements
- Augments your internal IT staff
- Provides secure SOC 2 certified hosting services of your data
- Ensures the successful deployment and support of your critical applications
SE recommended IT services for Accounting and Wealth Management firms:
SE Essentials offers comprehensive IT service at a predictable, per-user, per-month rate.
Enterprise Mobility + Security manages your mobile workforce and secures your business in the cloud.
SE EventWatch® is a proactive security, log management and incident response service to stop malicious activity on your network.
SE Help Desk improves end-user efficiency with reliable and cost-effective IT support.
SE PolicyAdvisor ensures your cybersecurity and business continuity policies are available, tested and maintained on an annual basis.
SE Security Awareness Training strengthens your ‘human firewall’ to better avoid data breaches and malware infections.