Office 365 Migration & Support
We help businesses buy an O365 plan that is right for them, create a migration plan and support their business to get the most out of their investment.
If you’re like most businesses then chances are you’ve struggled with whether to move to the cloud. What is the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your people to work how and where they want while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure?
Access to Microsoft Tools in the Cloud and on Your Desktop
With Microsoft Office 365, you get a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business class email, shared calendars, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost with no upfront infrastructure investments.
At Systems Engineering (SE), we help you decide on which Microsoft’s Office 365 business plans to buy then work with your business to craft a customized migration strategy for your organization. Our team of engineers have considerable experience transitioning organizations to the Office 365 platform with minimal or no disruption to business continuity.
Office 365 provides you these features and many more:
- Use the latest version of MS Office across 5 devices per user – PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- 50GB user mailboxes with robust protection against spam and malware
- Sync files to your devices using OneDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- Build a company Intranet with SharePoint
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic back-up
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- Predictable monthly costs with no upfront licensing cost
Work From Virtually Anywhere
Work flexibly and efficiently using the Office you already know while leveraging a trusted IT service provider to safely transition your business to the cloud.