Cloud Services Anywhere, Anytime, On Any Device
Cloud computing is here to stay. The question is not if but when will you migrate important business applications to the cloud? Here at Systems Engineering (SE), we have made a strategic investment in data center, cloud migration and cloud integration resources that provide a robust platform for our portfolio of cloud services.
- Infrastructure as a Service with SE Cloud provides secure, cloud-based server access and data storage. Expand and contract your computing power and storage as the needs of your business change – accessing your applications from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Private Cloud Hosting provides a strategic advantage by deploying your critical IT systems in our Tier IV data center. SE ensures uninterrupted, seamless functionality – and safe data – in the event of a system failure.
- SE FileProtect is designed to meet the file backup and, more importantly, file recovery needs of most small to medium sized businesses without overwhelming their IT budgets.
- Office 365 brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, and file sharing in a highly available cloud-based environment.
- Cloud Assessment gives you insight into whether your organization and applications are truly ready to move to the cloud.
Importantly, SE has obtained its SOC 2 Certification (formerly SSAE 16 or SAS-70) to provide assurance to compliance driven organizations that are subject to higher standards of security and regulation