Cloud Services Transform Business
Strategically Transition to the Cloud
Cloud computing is here to stay. It’s not a matter of if but when your organization will transform business and migrate important business applications to the cloud. As a Cloud Services Provider, Systems Engineering (SE) has made strategic investment in data center, cloud migration and cloud integration resources that provide a robust platform. This investment ensures our clients operate more efficiently and flexibly to keep them ahead of their competition.
SE Cloud Services include:
- SE Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, provides secure, cloud-based server access and data storage. Expand or contract your computing power and storage as the needs of your business changes. Take advantage of accessing your applications from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Private Cloud Hosting provides a strategic advantage by deploying your critical IT systems in our Tier IV data center. SE ensures uninterrupted, seamless functionality – and safe data – in the event of a system failure.
- SE FileProtect is designed to meet the file backup and, more importantly, file recovery needs of most small to medium sized businesses without overwhelming their IT budgets.
- Office 365 brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, and file sharing in a highly available cloud-based environment. To fully secure and protect all your data in Office 365, we offer Office 365 backup that begins where Microsoft backup ends.
- Cloud Assessment gives you insight into whether your organization and applications are truly ready to move to the cloud.
Importantly, SE has obtained its SOC 2 Certification (formerly SSAE 16 or SAS-70) to provide assurance to compliance driven organizations that are subject to higher standards of security and regulation