Scalable Server Access – Anytime, Anywhere
Business needs expand and change rapidly. To meet those needs, SE Cloud provides secure scalable server access and data storage that's there when you need it. With SE Cloud you can expand and contract your computing power and data storage with the needs of your business – accessing your applications from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
Capitalize without the Capital Expense
Reduce the capital expense associated with investments in onsite hardware and software. Take advantage of SE Cloud with secure server applications backed by expert service that is affordable and reliable.
SE Cloud provides businesses with access to:
||Servers provisioned to your application's requirements on fault-tolerant computing and storage infrastructure
||Fault-tolerant Internet connection from multiple carriers at our data centers
||Microsoft Server, Microsoft Applications and other core network solutions
||VPN, MS Terminal Server, Remote Desktop and VDI Solutions, Outlook Anywhere
||Managed Firewall with monitored IPS, Server Antivirus and Server patching
||24/7 monitoring of cloud infrastructure, servers and Microsoft applications with Critical Care Incident response
||Network administration and professional services are included to cover server maintenance tasks, user account management and assistance with line of business applications
||Backup of server configuration and data
A Partner You Can Trust
Systems Engineering is uniquely positioned to deliver, configure and manage your secure IT infrastructure. With a solid track record of service excellence spanning more than 20 years and as Maine's largest provider of IT Services, we employ more networking engineers than any organization in Northern New England. And as an employee-owned company, our engineers are not just employees, but stakeholders in your success.
120 Exchange Street • Portland, ME 04101 • Ph : 207-772-3199
• Fx: 207-772-0620 • www.syseng.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure your business, reduce risk and protect confidential information.
- Our services depend on accurate information, delivered efficiently and consistently all across Maine. The people of Software Solutions have always worked hard to get an in-depth understanding of our needs, and to develop systems that make a real difference to our operations ?and the well-being of our consumers. - Agnes Winship- Attendant Services Payroll Manager- Alpha One www.alpha-one.org
- We hired Systems Engineering because we knew that they were an organization that could keep us ahead of the curve. They brought over some very bright, hardworking trustworthy people to help us solve some highly critical IT issues. When it comes to client relationships, Systems Engineering conducts their business in a very similar way to the way we conduct ours. In other words, I feel as if I gained a partner. - Teresa M. Esposito COO/CFO of H.M. Payson & Co.
- We've got a solid network with minimal issues. They do quality work and are a great, dedicated group of people. - Keith Gosselin- IT Officer of Biddeford Savings Bank
- You guys really came through for us this weekend. You not only came in on Saturday and helped me with a problem, but then we had a more catastrophic failure. (catastrophic would not be one of your terms). Our system was down: busy week-end, credit cards, file server, you name it. You came back in Sunday, Pronto, which I really needed and got us straightened out. It was terrific! Kudos to Systems Engineering for doing such a great job. - Casco Bay Lines www.cascobaylines.com
- They are dealing with other banks and financial institutions so they see things I don't necessarily see. They understand the needs of financial institutions and they take our needs seriously. - Keith Gosselin- IT Officer of Biddeford Savings Bank biddefordsavings.com
- They have been trustworthy partner and they have helped keep us on task. The relationship allows me more time to do strategic planning and researching. - Keith Gosselin- IT Officer of Biddeford Savings Bank biddefordsavings.com
- We rely on technology 24/7 to be competitive in our marketplace. Years ago, I could give somebody a 13-column pad and a pencil and a calculator, and they were up and running. Those days are long gone. The importance of technology to my business on a 1-to-10 scale is a 10. - Ralph Hendrix- COO of Macdonald Page & Co. www.Macpage.com
- I've dealt with a lot of engineers from different organizations, and these guys at Systems Engineering are just the best. I know whenever they come over to fix anything, it's going to get fixed. I never had that reassuring feeling with other vendors. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org
- Financially, you could never train or certify everyone on every single product we have here. If we did, my training budget would be 5-6 times larger than it is. That's where Systems Engineering comes in. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org
- I have a lot of trust in these guys. They're a key partner because they play a very important part in what we do. Strategically, they're a resource. Technically, they're a resource. I look to them to play a key role, not just to be a simple cost center that we're paying every month to do this or that. - Keith Gosselin- IT Officer of Biddeford Savings Bank biddefordsavings.com
- I don't know of any other supplier that has the depth and breadth that Systems Engineering has; from programmers, to Cisco engineers, VMware engineers, Microsoft engineers no one else has that kind of expertise on tap. - Darryl Hendricks- Director of Information Technology- Preti Flaherty
- These are people who truly care about their customers. That's a breath of fresh air in this world. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org
- Systems Engineering works with me on my goals. They don't try and sell me things I don't need. They don't push technologies that don't fit. They listen to me and give me suggestions and recommendations. If they think I'm missing something, they are going to tell me. It's a partnership that works to achieve the firm's goals. For us, it's about building long-term relationships and working together to solve problems - Darryl Hendricks- Director of Information Technology- Preti Flaherty
- Like other nonprofit organizations with a limited staff and budget, it's always a challenge; there's less money for equipment, software, and manpower. Systems helped us by supplementing our staff and providing critical care support. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org
- Systems Engineering CIO outsourcing has helped us align ourselves more closely with our different business units. That's been a very important transition for us. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org
- I sleep better at night knowing we have a local technology partner with the resources of Cisco behind them. That makes me feel pretty good. - Keith Gosselin- IT Officer of Biddeford Savings Bank biddefordsavings.com
- With Systems Engineering it's about the relationship. We've been burned by other vendors; to them it was more about shoehorning in their products and services into our environment. Systems tries to help supplement whatever you might been lacking; whether that's manpower or some certain expertise, but they never try to force you into things. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org
- We had a thunderstorm hit us on a Friday night. It blew out all our outlets and took out our entire network. Systems Engineering came in that night and worked through the weekend. They had everything back up and running before everyone came in on Monday morning. That's why I say Systems Engineering gives you peace of mind. - Ralph Hendrix- COO of Macdonald Page & Co. www.Macpage.com
- If you want it done the right way the first time, these are the guys to use. - Mark Weatherby- Director of IT- Goodwill Industries www.ginne.org